How much are tickets?
- General Admission Tickets: $25 online and $30 at the door
- VIP Admission Tickets: $50 online and $60 at the door
- Kids 12 and under: Free
- Tickets at the door are based on venue capacity
Is the Festival fully vegan?
Yes, the event is fully vegan (no animal products anywhere). We showcase how delicious, varied, and all-inclusive a cruelty-free lifestyle can be!
Will the Festival be held rain or shine?
The festival will be held rain or shine (but hopefully shine)
What else should I know?
- Gates open at 10am for VIP ticket holders, 11am for GA ticket holders
- Last call for alcohol is at 4:30pm
- All patrons are subject to search upon entry.
- Don’t forget your ID
- Passes can be upgraded once at the festival, if VIP tickets are still available
- Food is not included with passes
Where is the Festival?
Margaret T. Hance Park: 1202 N. 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
Main Entrance located on Moreland St and 2nd Street. We strongly encourage you to use the downtown transit and light rail systems. Bicycle racks will be available on festival grounds.
Are there ATMs at the Festival?
There are no ATMs inside the Festival grounds. Plan to bring cash, although some of our vendors do accept credit cards as well.
Are pets allowed?
No animals allowed. In compliance with the law, certified service animals are allowed.
What about the kiddos?
- The festival is all ages. Kids under 12 are free
- Child ticket holders will require an adult with them to enter the festival
- Child ticket holders are not subject to a VIP swag bag. Child swag bags are available in the kids activity area
- YES to Tupperware
- YES Small Backpacks (or fanny packs if you prefer)
- YES Blankets and Lawn Chairs
- YES Hats
- YES Sun Block & Sunglasses
- YES Cell Phones
- YES Cameras & GoPros
Items Not Allowed:
- NO Smoking (ex: cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes and vapes)
- NO Coolers
- NO Instruments
- NO Knives / Weapons etc.
- NO Fireworks / Explosives
- NO Outside Food & Beverages
- NO drones or aerial devices
- NO Bota Bags
- NO Growlers
- NO Personal Glassware
- NO Refunds / Exchanges
- NO Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia