How much are tickets?
- General Admission Ticket: $25 for one day or $40 for two days (purchased online)
- VIP Admission Tickets: $60 for one day or $90 for two days (purchased online)
- Tickets can be purchased online here
- Kids 12 and under: Free
- Tickets at the door are based on venue capacity
Is the festival fully vegan?
Will the festival be held rain or shine?
The festival will be held rain or shine (but hopefully shine)
What else should I know?
- Gates open at 10am for VIP ticket holders, 11am for GA ticket holders
- Last call for alcohol is at 4:30pm
- All patrons are subject to search upon entry.
- Don’t forget your ID
- Passes can be upgraded once at the festival, if VIP tickets are still available
- Food is not included with passes
Where is the Phx Vegan Fest?
Margaret T. Hance Park: 1202 N. 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
Main Entrance located on Moreland St and 2nd Street. We strongly encourage you to use the downtown transit and light rail systems. Bicycle racks will be available on festival grounds.
Are there ATMs at the festival?
There are no ATMs inside the Festival grounds. Plan to bring cash, although some of our vendors do accept credit cards as well.
Are pets allowed?
Due to Maricopa County Environmental Services Department regulations, with exception of certified service and law enforcement animals, no animals will be allowed into the festival grounds.
What about the kiddos?
- The festival is all ages. Kids under 12 are free
- Child ticket holders will require an adult with them to enter the festival
- Child ticket holders are not subject to a VIP swag bag. Child swag bags are available in the kids activity area
Last But Not Least: A Photo Release
BY ENTERING AND BY YOUR PRESENCE AT THE 2019 PHX VEGAN FOOD FESTIVAL, YOU CONSENT TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED, FILMED AND/OR OTHERWISE RECORDED. YOUR ENTRY CONSTITUTES YOU CONSENT TO SUCH PHOTOGRAPHY, FILMING AND/OR RECORDING AND TO ANY USE, IN ANY AND ALL MEDIA THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSE IN PERPETUITY, OF YOUR APPEARANCE, VOICE, AND NAME FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THE 2018 PHX VEGAN FOOD FESTIVAL. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ALL PHOTOGRAPHY, FILMING AND/OR RECORDING WILL BE DONE IN RELIANCE ON THIS CONSENT GIVEN BY YOU BY ENTERING THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE FOREGOING, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE 2019 PHX VEGAN FOOD FESTIVAL.
- YES to Tupperware
- YES to Small Backpacks (or fanny packs if you’re rockin’ them)
- YES to Blankets and Lawn Chairs
- YES to Hats
- YES to Sun Block & Sunglasses
- YES to Cell Phones
- YES Cameras & GoPros
- YES to FUN
Items Not Allowed:
NO Smoking (ex: cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes and vapes)
NO Coolers or Personal Glassware
NO Knives / Weapons etc.
NO Fireworks / Explosives
NO Outside Food & Beverage
NO unauthorized drones or aerial devices
NO Bota Bags or Growlers
NO Refunds / Exchanges
NO Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia